25700-325A 2018+ POLARIS RZR RS1 2.5 Front Coil Over W/Adjuster
• 100% bolt-on performance.
• Increased wheel travel.
• Adjustable ride height.
• Large 2.5” diameter shock bodies increase fluid capacity for smoother, cooler running shocks.
• King’s IBP internal bypass shock delivers precisely tunable velocity sensitive and position sensitive damping as well as a hydraulic bump stop in a bolt-on monotube shock.
• King’s monotube design uses a full diameter piston and standard, full size valving.
• Built from the same quality materials and to the same precise tolerances as King’s top of the line Pure Race series shocks.
• Factory tuned for optimal ride quality.
• Extensive dynamometer lab testing and punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your UTV.
• Fully rebuildable, serviceable and tunable.
• External reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity, heat dissipation and provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions.
• Standard Option: Compression Adjuster
o Comes standard with King’s 2.5 Wide Range Compression Adjuster that gives 20 precise clicks of compression damping adjustment to further refine your ride quality.
o Reduces shock cavitation.
King Shocks custom tuned, UTV performance shock kit gives your Polaris RZR - 800,900,1000 and Ranger unparalleled levels of performance and ride quality. Each side x side shock kit was developed with punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curve and spring rate. UTV shock kits available for stock height or long travel aftermarket suspensions provide easy bolt-on installation and adjustable ride height.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 53.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H11.0000” x L36.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.